Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Glasses, Glasses everywhere

( #glass #glasses #eye #eyes #photo #BradyLB #bear #dictionary )
16-3300 (edited)
Nikon D3200 - f/8 - 1/20 - ISO1600 - 105mm
There are many things in this world that we can take a look at. In this post, I will be looking at a few perspectives of eye glasses. In the photo above I took a picture of a pair of glasses on top of a dictionary. Within this image, you can see that glasses are sitting above the definition of glasses. I thought this would be a nice little addition to the image.

After looking at the image, I thought that it was not enough for this image, so I pondered what I could do to improve the image. I finally came up with adding a reflection of the image within the glass lenses. This editing gave the image the final zing that I was looking for.

16-3301
Nikon D3200 - f/8 - 1/20 - ISO1600 - 105mm
In the image above, I wanted only part of the glasses to be in focus. The story line that I was looking for in this image was, after studying about glasses in the dictionary thing became out of focus for me.

16-3292
Nikon D3200 - f/4.5 - 0.6 - ISO100 - 105mm
In the image above, I took my daughters teddy bear and placed the glasses on her. I looked at several different angles on how to capture this image. I decided on a close-up image, with the camera below the teddy bear was the best angle to take the shot. Taking a look at everyday objects in a different light can create the story that we are looking for in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment